Wood, Carpet, and Tile Flooring in Park City
When you’re looking to install new flooring in your home, trust the professional team at Topmark Floor and Design. We have a wide variety of products for sale and offer high quality wood, carpet, and tile flooring options with professional installations. Read the following list to see which option is best for your home.
Wood flooring provides a classic and timeless look for your home. These floors are easy to clean and keep maintained and will last for many years. Here are a few options we offer with wood flooring.
- Install, sand, and finish unfinished solid or unfinished engineered wood flooring
- Install pre-finished solid and pre-finished engineered wood flooring
- Custom textures – circle sawn, band sawn, hand scraped, wire brushed, or a combination in many species and widths
- Custom stain design, multi-step stain processes
- Reclaimed wood flooring, pre-finished or finished in place
Tile flooring offers a look and feel that people have loved for many years. Tile is a great option for any room or floor in your home. Like wood flooring, tiles are easy to clean and maintain. Tile flooring also provides cooling effects for your home.
- Ceramic floor and wall
- Porcelain tile, wood look, stone look, etc.
- Natural stone, limestone, travertine, marble, granite, etc.
- Huge glass tile selection
- “Stonepeak” porcelain tile slab, up to 5 feet X 10 feet, 1/4 inch thick (new patented technology)
- Back painted glass for walls and back splashes (we can do one piece as large as glass can be made)
Carpet is a very affordable flooring option. Many people love taking their socks off and walking through their home and feeling the soft, supple carpet. We provide the highest quality of carpet flooring options for your home.
Featured brands include:
- Stanton wool
- Fabrica wool and nylon
Other Flooring Options
If you’re looking for rubber gym floor, cork, laminate and luxury vinyl tile, or luxury vinyl plank, we also have great options for your flooring needs. Give our team a call at 435-214-7307.